One of the strongest privately owned exporting Romanian companies
Due to our commitment to the production of goods as the basis of our society, our company developed into 3 main divisions:
Industry - metal processing, Agriculture - crop production, Energy - production of electricity.
From the early beginnings we considered that the production of goods should stay at the basis of our society.
Therefore our company developed into 3 main divisions:
- Industry - metal processing
- Agriculture - crop production
- Energy - production of electricity
The over 200 qualified employees, helped by the latest available technologies realize a level of direct and indirect exports of over 90%.
The company offers its clients special solutions in all its fields of competence. For any requests, do not hesitate to contact us.
With more than 40 European projects submitted, ARSAT is a leader in Romania in terms of absorption of structural funds.
Their total value exceeds EUR 40 million, and are solely dedicated to purchasing new technology.
These efforts coincide to increasing the competitiveness both on the internal and external markets.
Involved in many social projects in Pecica and Arad, ARSAT contribute 2% of the annual profit in various social causes and cultural events.
Since 2009 our company houses in the former headquarters the home for elderly of the city of Pecica.
Our personnel is the biggest asset of our company. Technical knowledge in accordance with current technologies are enhanced through consistent training in Romania and abroad, and by participating in technology fairs in Europe.
At the same time, ARSAT company has a strategic partnership with "Gheorghe Lazar" High School in Pecica, where we established a special mechanics class. Thus, every summer students will do an apprenticeship of four weeks within the company. After graduation, the best students are selected to become involved in our group.
- 1991 ARSAT KN was founded in Arad, as a German company specialized in the production of satellite dishes.
- 1999 Changing ownership to 100% Romanian and the object of activity to metal processing, the first conventional lathe and milling machines were purchased at the time.
- 2004 ISO 9001:2000 Accreditation was achieved.
Establishment of the CNC bending section, CNC plasma and Oxy Flame cutting, sandblasting and painting department
Establishment of the browning section, 3D measuring lab, the stainless steel welding laboratory.
ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation.
2018 New production capacity of 20.000 sqm and office spaces.
100 CNC machines, 250 employees.
Establishment of heavy machining department, CNC grinding, universal balancing, deep hole drilling, laser cutting, laser marking, assembly.
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAH 18000 accreditation.
Establishing 6 main divisions:
• High precision CNC machining
• Heavy CNC machining
• CNC cutting, punching and bending
• Welding, deburring, sand blasting, painting and surface treatments
• Quality control, deposits and packaging
- General Manager Ec. Valer Ghinea
- Financial Manager Ec. Mihaela Pandek
- Commercial Manager Eng. Andrei Ghinea
- Logistic Manager Ec. Adelina Vesa
- Accountant Ec. Florina Dogar
- Production Manager Eng. Ovidiu Baliban
- Sales Manager Eng. Giuseppe Grasso
- Sales Manager Eng. Ingolf Sorensen
- Technical Manager Eng. Radu Hasmatuchi
- Quality Control Manager Eng. Vlad Coropciuc
- ISO Responsible Eng. Cristian Andronie
- Grinding Responsible Eng. Ovidiu Moldovan
- CNC Cutting Responsible Eng. Ovidiu Rosoga
- Welded Structures Manager Eng. Octavian Nadiu
- Responsible 1st shift Eng. Iacob Calistru
- Responsible 2nd shift Eng. Darius Rus
- Responsible 3rd shift Eng. Alexandru Sas
- Accountant Ec. Agneta Gheorgheosu
- Base Responsible Eng. Aurel Nistor
- Farm Manager Eng. Petru Viruzab
- Assistant Manager Eng. Victor Ciubotaru
- Technical Manager Eng. Octavian Bait
Farm Șeitin Eng. Stefano Zortea
Farm Sânnicolau Mare Eng. Ionel Pistrui
Farm Cenad Eng. Ovidiu Croitoru